New Media Final
Students,
The school has given us an opening to have a final exam at 8:30-10:30pm on Wednesday Dec. 19. at room 232NE (Ingersoll extension). While I originally intended to assign a final project Due Dec. 21 (next Friday) I am willing to give a 20 question short answer final exam if you find that option easier/preferable. I will give you students a choice between the 2 options. The final exam will involve analyzing the inner workings of a web page that integrates multiple concepts encountered in the course material. Please send all responses to silversurferonline@gmail.com with CISC1597 in the subject line. I will inform you of what the majority of your classmates have decided on based on the more convenient option given the rest of your final exams. Please read the blog for an update by tonight. You may send questions to the googlegroup if needed.
Comments
Post a Comment